Nuna Tavo Stroller + Pipa Lite Travel System
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
Lite stroller. Lite car seat. What more could you want on the go?
- Suitable for children from birth to 50 pounds
- Designed to provide tons of room for both the little ones (from both head-to-toe and side-to-side!) and you (the basket is spacious enough for your and their swag combined)
- 2019 upgrades include luxe faux-leather-accented and height-adjustable pushbar, all-season seat changes with just a snap and stately glossy frame
- Creates a clever-looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA series car seats with just a click--no adapters needed (PIPA car seat sold separately)
- Super-spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four position, true-flat reclining backrest
- Adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Dream drape provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick-release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super-convenient fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three- or five-point, slide height-adjustable harness featuring quick-click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 22" x 43" x 36"; weight: 30 pounds
- Frame: plastic/metal; fabric: polyester
- Fabric: machine wash; frame, plastic parts and wheels: wipe clean
PIpa Lite details:
- weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is the lightest USA infant car seat
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- the PIPA lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps**
- click latches into car anchors
- lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- true lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%***
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- for children 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system****
- leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- PIPA series base
- latch guides
- Pipa Lite in Ebony
*weight does not include canopy or insert
**always refer to the PIPA lite instruction manual. under no circumstances should this information be used to replace the car seat instruction booklet.
***when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
****and their adapters