Nuna Pipa RX + RELX Base
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Shipping cost for furniture orders will be assessed based on # of pieces purchased and distance. We will do our best to get you the best rate possible and email it to you within 48 hours.
For out of stock items, we will email you with the estimated ship date. From there you can decide if you would like to wait or cancel your order. If you choose to proceed with your order it will be deemed a special order and cannot be canceled after we have secured the goods for you.
Pre-Orders and Speical Orders will be fufilled in the order they are recieved. Items that are held to ship all at once cannot be cancled. These are a final sale
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 10 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
No refunds will be issued on items that are refused or returned to sender. If your item requires signature most freight carriers will make 3 attempts. It is your responsibility to connect with them to receive your product. If it is not signed for and retuned to us you will be responsible for the additional costs and a store credit is pending an investigation.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 10 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to email@example.com. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order is a "special Order" or and Order that we did not have instock but we have aquired for you...this order cannot be canceled once we (StorkLand) has been invoiced. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
Pre-Order Estimated Shipping August or September
It’s a brand new world for them. Your world has forever changed. Enjoy every magical moment with PIPA rx, a car seat bringing such comfort to your baby, you’ll feel it too.
It starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Dream drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. Then there’s the soft, organic jersey insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. Install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
Equal in versatility and safety, PIPA rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. Give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
PIPA RX FEATURES:
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Two-piece removable infant insert + head support. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window in canopy
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- Aircraft certified
- 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Dimensions: 27.25" x 23" x 18"