Nuna Cudl Carrier 2020
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
You can’t hold your baby all the time. Even though you may want to. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
As baby wants to explore the world, have them face out or switch to backpack mode for growing toddlers.
- Upgraded grip
- Ventilated mesh
- Improved ergonomic baby positioning
Parenting can be intimidating—wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL™ makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in CUDL offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. CUDL is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sight-see their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
Four carry positions provide optimal support as your child grows—for healthy body positioning necessary in spine and hip development
- Carry your child front facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months)
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies younger than 4 months. No extra purchase needed.
- Four ergonomic magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
- Comfortable 57-inch adjustable hook and loop waistband
- All-over comfort from even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- Locking zippers are covered to add security as well as ensure no contact with baby’s skin
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Zip open storage pocket on waist band fits iPhone 8 plus
- Machine washable
- Removable and washable infant head support
- Includes two GOTS™-certified organic cotton bibs
- Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric (main body)
- Resilient plastic
- Secure magnetic buckles
- All zippers are lockable
- Integrated infant booster
- Includes a pair of GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs
- Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months
- Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months
- Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months
- Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- Wash inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Wash in cold water, delicate cycle.
- Drip dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.