Nuna Aace Booster Seat
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
It’s streamlined, customizable and as beautiful as a booster seat gets. AACE grows comfortably with your child and even converts to a no back booster. It also exceeds American safety standards—the only thing about it that’s overdone. Join the grow-volution.
- 3D Growth System (see below)
- 2-in-1 design
- customizable recline with one-hand, 9 position headrest
- side impact protection (SIP) pods
- comfy, built-in arm rests
- included dishwasher-safe cup holder
- included AACE starter kit
The 3D Growth System is...
- grow up | one-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
- grow out | shoulder system works simultaneously with the headrest, expanding out while growing up
- grow on | seat sports 3 depths giving growing legs plenty of support and space
- converts from a high back to a no back booster
- energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- lower anchor connectors allow for 8 position recline in high back mode & easily secure car
- seat to vehicle seat during use or transport
- belt positioner aids in correct shoulder belt routing and minimizes user error
- colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy
- climate for even the longest of trips
- recommended use for high back booster: 40 to 110 lbs | 38 to 60 in., suggested usage 4 years +
- recommended use for no back booster: 50 to 120 lbs | 38 to 60 in, suggested usage 5 years +
- overall seat dimensions (highest position): 33"H x 22.5"W x 15"D
- overall seat dimensions (lowest position): 26"H x 21.5"W x 15"D
- product weight: 15.6 lbs.