Lollipop Smart WiFi-Based Baby Camera
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to email@example.com. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
Lollipop Smart Baby Camera was designed for parents like you, by parents like you: worriers who want to be able to go out but still check in on their baby for peace of mind.
Each Lollipop is constructed of premium, baby-safe silicone with an infrared LED for night vision, 4x digital zoom and a high-quality, made-in-Japan lens.
Setting up the Lollipop is a breeze. Secure it to baby crib, attach it to the wall or stand it up on a flat surface. As baby grows, move it around to catch their every move.
- Night vision
- 128-degree view
- 720p HD
- Sound Machine
- Audio only
- Sound Machine
Helpful features designed for new parents
- Live View. Curious what's happening in baby's world? Look at the Lollipop live feed on your tablet or smartphone check on baby from anywhere you are.
- Cry Detection. The Lollipop can tell the difference between ambient noises like wind and when your child needs attention. If baby cries when you’re out of the room, you’ll receive an alert to let you know.
- Cross Detection. Set a border inside the camera view to track movements in your baby’s crib. If anything happens outside the border, for instance if baby’s leg gets stuck, you’ll be notified.
- Data History. Does your little one fuss at the same time every day? Or does something specific make them upset? The longer you use the Lollipop, the more you’ll learn.
- Sharing. Invite friends and family to take a peek at baby with a link to the Lollipop's live camera view, or send a link to a pre-recorded video of a specific event.
- Event List. The Lollipop saves a 30-second video of significant events such as crying or environmental alerts. This means if anything unusual happens, you can go back and review.