Bumco Baby Bum Brush (The Original)
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Shipping cost for furniture orders will be assessed based on # of pieces purchased and distance. We will do our best to get you the best rate possible and email it to you within 48 hours.
For out of stock items, we will email you with the estimated ship date. From there you can decide if you would like to wait or cancel your order. If you choose to proceed with your order it will be deemed a special order and cannot be canceled after we have secured the goods for you.
Pre-Orders and Speical Orders will be fufilled in the order they are recieved. Items that are held to ship all at once cannot be cancled. These are a final sale
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 10 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
No refunds will be issued on items that are refused or returned to sender. If your item requires signature most freight carriers will make 3 attempts. It is your responsibility to connect with them to receive your product. If it is not signed for and retuned to us you will be responsible for the additional costs and a store credit is pending an investigation.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 10 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to email@example.com. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order is a "special Order" or and Order that we did not have instock but we have aquired for you...this order cannot be canceled once we (StorkLand) has been invoiced. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
- SOFT, FLEXIBLE SILICONE: The diaper cream applicator is made from smooth silicone, that will feel soothing against your baby’s sensitive skin. The silicone is BPA-free and completely toxin-free to help ensure your infant’s health and safety. This product is also compliant with California Proposition 65. Give your baby the relief from diaper rash or eczema with Baby Bumco’s diaper cream applicator.
- GENTLE FOR BABY’S SKIN: When your baby has a diaper rash, even the smallest of touches can be painful. That’s why we created the Baby Bumco diaper rash brush. It’s designed to gently apply ointment to your baby’s bottom. You no longer have to worry about accidentally scraping your baby’s bum with your nails. Instead, try this handy diaper cream applicator!
- MAKES DIAPER CREAM APPLICATION EASIER: Diaper cream goes on smoother, thicker, and faster with our incredible diaper rash spatula. Simply scoop a generous amount of cream onto the brush then rub it on your baby’s backside. Once the cream thoroughly covers your baby’s rash, wipe the brush clean with an antibacterial wipe. It just takes 1 wipe to clean the brush! You can use it for boys and girls.
- CONVENIENT SUCTION CUP BASE: Babies seem like they are always on the go. For when your baby is being particularly wiggly or you need to finish their diaper change, you can easily put the diaper cream applicator down. With its suction cup base, it will stand upright on any flat surface. This way you won’t get diaper cream all over your furniture or surroundings!
- SMALL AND PORTABLE: Just toss in your diaper bag and go! Its suction cup base will secure to any flat surface, so you can bring it with you into public restrooms when you need to use the changing table. The head of the applicator will never touch the changing station thanks to the firm suction cup base.