Britax Grow With You Clean Comfort Harness Booster Seat
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to email@example.com. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
This harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid. With our patented ClickTight Installation, you know it’s right in just 3 steps. Plus, 2 layers of side impact protection and crumple zone technology in the base help keep crash energy away from your child. Clean comfort fabric is stain, odor and moisture resistant and easy to clean.
- Harness mode 25lbs - 65 lbs; Booster mode 40 lbs -120 lbs.
- 4-way stretch athleisure fabric combines style and function for a modern look that’s easy to keep clean.
- Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close.
- SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Industrial Strength Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- V-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Energy-absorbing chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement during a collision.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect your child’s head, neck, and torso.
- 9-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- 2-position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate your growing child.
- 2 recline positions help you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- 2 cup and snack holders keep drinks, snacks, and toys within reach.
- Color-coded belt guides make it easy for you and your child to route the seat belt through the right paths.
- Easy-to-remove cover for cleaning without uninstalling the car seat or removing the harness.
- Stay-put, soft comfort pads keep your child’s neck from rubbing against the harness strap.
- Flip-forward buckle stays out of the way for easy boarding.
- Easy-to-clean arm rests help your child ride comfortably.
- Proudly designed, tested and built in the USA with US and global components for safety and quality.
- Child Weight - Forward Facing Harness: 2 years old & 25 - 65 lbs
- Child Weight - Booster: 40 - 120 lbs
- Child Standing Height - Forward Facing Harness: Up to 49"
- Child Standing Height - Booster: Up to 63"
- Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing Harness: 12.5" - 20.5"
- Product Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Harness Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Harness Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Minimum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
- Booster Maximum Dimensions: 17.75" W x 32" H x 26.5" D
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 13.5" / 12"
- Shoulder Width: 15.5"
- Harness Slot Heights: 12.5" / 13.5" / 14.5" / 15.5" / 16.5" / 17.5" / 18.5" / 19.5" / 20.5"
- Buckle Strap Depths: 7.0" / 9.0"
*Recommendation: Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.