Britax Click-Tight Advocate Convertible Car Seat
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
The Advocate ClickTight Convertible includes the ClickTight Installation System for safe and easy installation in every car, every time. This seat also offers three layers of side impact protection, an impact-absorbing base and steel frame for maximum safety. Rest assured your child’s harness is within range of proper tightness thanks to the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path, buckle and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- 3 layers of side impact protection, formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, quick-adjust head protection and side cushions, absorb energy and shield your child from the most severe type of collision.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 14-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for proper recline rear-facing or for comfort and the best vehicle fit forward-facing.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning without having to uninstall the car seat or remove the harness.
- Warranty 1 year
- Expiration 10 years
Child Weight - Rear Facing 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight - Forward Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing 7.6 - 18.65"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing 12 - 18.65"
Product Weight 30.6 lbs
Product Dimensions 20.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width 16"
Harness Slot Heights 8.35 to 19.4" (.85" increments), 14 positions
Buckle Strap Depths 5.25" / 7"
*Recommendation The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight