Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Nido Infant Car Seat + Base
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Shipping cost for furniture orders will be assessed based on # of pieces purchased and distance. We will do our best to get you the best rate possible and email it to you within 48 hours.
For out of stock items, we will email you with the estimated ship date. From there you can decide if you would like to wait or cancel your order. If you choose to proceed with your order it will be deemed a special order and cannot be canceled after we have secured the goods for you.
Pre-Orders and Speical Orders will be fufilled in the order they are recieved. Items that are held to ship all at once cannot be cancled. These are a final sale
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 10 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
No refunds will be issued on items that are refused or returned to sender. If your item requires signature most freight carriers will make 3 attempts. It is your responsibility to connect with them to receive your product. If it is not signed for and retuned to us you will be responsible for the additional costs and a store credit is pending an investigation.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 10 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order is a "special Order" or and Order that we did not have instock but we have aquired for you...this order cannot be canceled once we (StorkLand) has been invoiced. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 NIDO / The new generation of protection in infant car seats. From their first ride home little ones will be completely protected in their own personal nest of comfort. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido features a built-in system of safety technologies designed to provide utmost protection for your child.
- Load Leg
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Pagoda Hood
SIP: ADJUSTABLE SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
- Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Side Impact Protection is developed according to Euro NCAP test protocol.
DUAL STAGE CUSHION SYSTEM
- System includes TWO cushions.
- First stage: supports neck and bottom.
- Enlarged second stage: supports growing baby.
- Both cushions, in Fresco Jersey fabric help to keep children’s head properly positioned.
PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
- Energy absorbing EPS lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation.
- EPP lined headrest for best impact protection and durability.
- Protects baby from all the elements
- Extendable with an easy to use zipper
- UPF 50+
- Mesh side netting for ventilation.
- INFINITE RECLINE Turning knob allows to set base at proper angle. Tri-zone bubble level indicator.
- ANTI-REBOUND BAR Protects baby minimizing forces and reducing rotations by 50% in a rear collision.
- LATCH storage compartment.
- RIGHT TIGHT SYSTEM Easily and securely locks base in place.
- LOAD LEG Protects baby stabilizing the seat and reducing rotations by 50% in a front collision.
- Load Leg is adjustable to 10 different positions.
- The Energy Management Foot crumples under load during a crash, absorbing energy away from baby.
- Red/green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to the base.
- If not in use, indicator states when Load Leg is correctly stored.
- For babies: 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
- Seat with Base Dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat Weight: 10 lbs.
- Base Weight: 11 lbs. 11 lbs
- Urban Mobility. A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a antirebound bar.
- "Right Tight System." Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator. Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Travel System Compatible. Can be used with any Peg Perego G-Matic System stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric. Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture — keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Aproved Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy. All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.