UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
One. For all.
The VISTA’s intuitive design allows for multiple configurations, making transporting a second and third child a breeze — all while strolling like a single.
Roll with 1, 2 or 3
- The family that strolls together, stays together. Literally. The VISTA starts as a single and expands to accommodate up to three children of similar or various ages and stages.
- The VISTA allows for two infant car seats, two Bassinets, two seats – or a combination, offering plenty of positions to go and grow with your family.
- Perfect for young walkers who may need to hitch a ride, the VISTA accommodates a third child with the PiggyBack ride along board accessory.
Included Bassinet. Our included Bassinet is perfect for naps on the go. With just one hand you can detach the Bassinet and carry your sleeping infant anywhere.
Ventilated canopy and extendable UPF 50+ sunshade. The back of the Bassinet canopy unzips for additional airflow, and the pop-out sunshade shields your child from harmful UV rays, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
Aerated mattress and base. The perforated mattress pad and vented base allow for added breathability creating a truly comfortable and safe resting space for your baby.
Water-repellant inner liner. The inner liner repels spit up, sweat, and other liquids, keeping baby’s sleeping surface dry and comfortable.
Overnight sleep solution. Need a safe place for baby to sleep? Our Bassinet depth and ventilation create a perfect overnight sleeping solution. Snap it into the Bassinet Stand accessory for a secure and elevated fixture for baby to rest easy.
Reversible Toddler Seat. Your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, reclined and anywhere in between.
One-handed recline. The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for naps or sit upright to take in the sights, offering the flexibility your busy toddler needs.
Extendable, UPF 50+ canopy. The zip-out canopy on our Toddler Seat extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing your family to enjoy even the sunniest of days together.
Telescoping leather handlebar. Our adjustable handlebar extends for parents of varying heights and features premium, full-grain leather for extra grip while pushing baby.
Height-adjustable canopy. Our easy slide canopy accommodates growing children.
Stands when folded. The VISTA one-step fold is easy and intuitive. The stroller stands on its own when folded and can be folded with or without the Toddler Seat attached.
Extra-large, easy-access basket. The large opening means it’s easier to reach your diaper bag, toys, and whatever else you pick up along the way.
Shock-absorbing, all-wheel suspension. Independent shocks ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable ride whether traveling down winding paths or over bumpy pavement.
- Perforated Bassinet mattress pad, vented base and canopy for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- One-handed release from stroller
- Depth and ventilation provide an overnight sleep solution
- Zip out, water-repellent inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean
- Ability to transport up to three children with RumbleSeat and PiggyBack accessories
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Vented peekaboo window
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 30 lbs weight limit
- All-wheel suspension
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- MESA Infant Car Seat attaches directly to stroller without adapters
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- One-step fold, stands when folded
- Toddler Seat + Bumper Bar
- Frame and Basket
- Front and rear wheels
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Bassinet But Shield
- Bassinet Storage Bag
- Bassinet suitable from birth up to 20 lbs or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Toddler Seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket)
- Frame + Seat: 27 lbs
- Frame: 20 lbs
- Seat: 7 lbs
- Bassinet: 8.8 lbs
- Unfolded: 36″ L x 25.7″ W x 39.5″ H
- Folded with seat attached: 17.3″ L x 25.7″ W x 33.3″ H
- Folded without seat attached: 13″ L x 25.7″ W x 32″ H