UPPAbaby Minu Stroller
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
Designed for your daily adventures and exciting excursions, the MINU offers modern conveniences in a portable, lightweight stroller. Go where you want, how you want – there’s nothing extra holding you back.
- One-handed, one-step fold. One hand and one smooth motion is all it takes to fold the MINU! You can even hold baby in your other arm while folding the stroller.
- Large, easy-access basket. Store everyday essentials, a diaper bag, and any extras you pick up along the way.
- Extendable UPF50+ Sunshade. Our pop out sunshade extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing baby to stay outside and safely enjoy the sunshine.
- Roomy and comfortable seat. Designed to keep up with your ever-growing little one, the MINU’s spacious seat holds up to 50 lbs.
- Smooth Strolling. Spring-action, all-wheel suspension creates a more comfortable experience for both you and baby.
- Brake with ease. On an incline or busy street, you can bring the MINU to a safe stop with one simple click.
- Multi-position recline. The multi-position recline allows your child to lie comfortably for a nap or sit upright to take in the sights.
- Take along or store away. At just under 15 lbs, bring the MINU wherever life takes you thanks to the built-in carry handle and shoulder strap. It also conveniently tucks away in its included storage bag when not in use.
- The Beauty of Real Leather. Our 100% full-grain leather handlebar makes for a rich and classic appearance. Like a favorite handbag or wallet, real leather matures with use, developing a beautiful patina. The leather on the handlebar is hand sewn and given a perforated pattern for extra grip while pushing baby.
Features & details:
- Suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- One-handed, one-step fold, stands when folded
- Lightweight, portable design with carry handle and shoulder strap
- Spacious seat, holds up to 50 lbs, allows for maximum comfort
- Large, easy-access basket with 20 lbs weight limit
- Storage pocket
- 100% full-grain leather handle bar
- Multi-position recline
- Shock-absorbing, all-wheel suspension
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Vented peekaboo window
- Suitable from birth with From Birth Kit accessory
- MESA Infant Car Seat compatible with addition of adapters
- Unfolded: 28"L x 20.5"W x 41"H
- Folded: 11.5"L x 20.5"W x 23"H
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket): 14.8 lbs.