Nuna Tavo Stroller + Pipa Lite LX Travel System
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to email@example.com. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
What you get
- Stroller suitable from birth to 50 pounds; car seat: suitable from 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32"
- Includes TAVO stroller, PIPA LITE LX car seat, Global Organic Textile Standard(GOTS)-certified organic cotton fabric and dye infant insert, harness covers and crotch cover, PIPA series base and latch guides
- Creates a clever looking travel system; TAVO connects directly to the Nuna PIPA lite with just a click--no adapters needed!
- 2019 updates include a faux-leather and height-adjustable pushbar, all-season seat changes with just a snap and a stately glossy frame
TAVO stroller features:
- Super spacious stroller seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- One-hand, four-position, true-flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Progressive front- and rear-wheel suspension technology
- Oversized Sky Smart UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- Dream drape provides extra protection from the environment
- Quick-release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Super convenient fold, lock and trolley function when folded
- Simple, height-adjustable push bar makes one-hand pushing/other-hand doing simple
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- Three- or five-point, slide height-adjustable harness featuring quick-click release button
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Ultra-portable and seriously protective
- Each element is smartly sourced to be both flame-resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals
- Cleverly lightweight and resilient Aeroflex foam minimizes any force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy
- Carefully curated, high-performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather-weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced True Lock base installation makes set up swift, simple and above all--safe
- True Lock base installation is a 5-second install with two easy and instant steps: click latches into car anchors, then lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base--does so rear-facing in a snap
- True Lock rigid latch is 50 percent stronger than a typical belt latch
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90 percent when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Side-impact protection for ultimate baby safe-keeping
- Super resilient, top-of-the-line plastics
- Five-point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and Dream drape
- Infant insert's merino wool and TENCEL®-branded lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- Removable headrest features patented Tailor Tech memory foam which provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Stroller dimensions: 22" x 43" x 36"; weight: 30 pounds
- Car seat dimensions: 18" x 23" x 27"; weight (not including canopy or infant insert): 5.5 pounds; weight with base: 20 pounds
- Frame: metal/plastic; fabric: polyester/organic cotton
- TAVO fabric and PIPA seat pad: machine wash; TAVO frame, plastic parts, wheels and PIPA harness straps: wipe clean