Nuna Tavo Next + Pipa RX Travel System
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
Whether you’re roaming near or far, the TAVO next is ready to roll. With built-in Free-flex suspension™ that ensures their ride will always be smooth, your little one will be heading off to dreamland in their super spacious seat. The TAVO next also features compact fold-away axle™, MagneTech Secure Snap™--the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place--and a convenient storage basket, making it a dream come true for you, too. (Read more below).
To top it all off, this stroller cleverly connects to the oh-so-secure PIPA™ series car seats with one click, no adapters needed.
Enjoy a leisurely Sunday stroll any day of the week.
- Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology with Free-flex suspension™ in the rear
- Compact fold-away axle™ for a more compact fold
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Stands when folded
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and unsnaps to mesh in summer.
- One-hand, four position flat reclining backrest and adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers
- Creates a clever looking travel system, connecting directly with Nuna PIPA™ series car seats with just a click—no adapters needed!
- Oversized extendable Sky smart™ UPF 50+ canopy provides both extreme coverage and multiple windows
- No re-thread harness for easy adjustments
- Three or five point harness, featuring quick click release button
- Super spacious seat for stretching and lounging, from birth through toddlerhood
- One piece, one-hand open and close fold
- Removable infant insert gives extra comfort for newborn riders
- Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable pushbar
- Stately glossy black frame
- Quick release wheels make for an even more compact fold
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system
- Super convenient, quick-click fold lock fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Large storage basket with hidden zipper compartment
- For added safety, the removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
Weight: 23.2 lbs. (without insert, canopy, and arm bar)
Dimensions (unfolded): 28.35L x 22.44"W x 43.7"H
Dimensions (folded): 28.35"L x 22.44"W x 20.87"H
MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place, making getting to your next adventure that much simpler.
Powerful magnetic technology makes harnessing a breeze with MagneTech Secure Snap™. The self-guiding buckle effortlessly draws into place and locks for fuss-free moments with baby. It’s convertible from a five- to three-point harness for flexibility as your child grows. At the touch of a button—a secure mechanism that works with a firm push—the self-ejecting buckles release and spring away. With our innovative harness design, getting your little one out is as quick and easy as putting them in.
PIPA LITE RX + RELX BASE
It’s a brand new world for them. Your world has forever changed. Enjoy every magical moment with PIPA rx, a car seat bringing such comfort to your baby, you’ll feel it too.
It starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Dream drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. Then there’s the soft, organic jersey insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. Install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
Equal in versatility and safety, PIPA rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. Give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
PIPA lite RX FEATURES:
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Dream drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Two-piece removable infant insert + head support. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window in canopy
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- Aircraft certified
- 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Dimensions: 27.25" x 23" x 18"