BOB Rambler Stroller
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
The BOB Rambler is the perfect companion for all your family adventures—whether heading to the farmer’s market or going out for a jog.
- 12" air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels easily take on bumps and are compact to save trunk space.
- Swivel-locking front wheel swivels for easy maneuverability or locks for stability when jogging on- or off-road.
- Mountain bike-style suspension system offers up to 3 inches of travel for an ultra-smooth ride.
- Sturdy, aluminum frame is both lightweight and durable, delivering a robust stroller that weighs 25 lbs.
- 75 lb. weight capacity and spacious seating area offer extra room to grow.
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy shields your child from sun and weather.
- Fully-upright, padded seat with ventilation allows your child to see the world and ride comfortably on all your adventures.
- Travel system ready when paired with a BOB infant car seat by Britax or other major brand car seat. (Requires the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter - sold separately).
- One-hand recline adjustment lets you quickly lay the seat back with the simple squeeze of a button.
- Large lowboy cargo basket for spacious storage underneath the stroller seat.
- Five-point harness with no-rethread design keeps your child secure and allows for easy height adjustments.
- Easy 2-step fold for convenient transportation and storage.
- Easy-remove wheels allow the stroller to become more compact for easy storage in tight spaces.
- Adjustable front wheel tracking refines alignment with a simple twist of the knob to keep the stroller running straight when the front wheel is locked out for jogging.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures both back wheels in the stopped position with one step.
- Wrist strap provides safety while running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller closed when folded.
- Weight (Net): 25.2 lbs, 11.4kg
- Capacity: 8 weeks to 75 lbs, 34kg (occupant plus luggage weight); from birth with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat. Maximum occupant height is 44in, 112cm. Do not exceed maximum weight or height, as stroller will become unstable.
- Frame Materials: High-strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating and open-cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Recline: One-hand adjustment, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupant sizes. Position 1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-75 lbs.
- Tires: 12" air-filled tires.
- Front Wheel Hub: Through-axle design. Front wheel attaches using provided hex wrench. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time.
- Rear Wheel Hubs: Quick-release levers for easy installation/removal without the need for tools. Sealed cartridge bearings for low maintenance and durability over time.
- Wheel Rims and Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Padded Handlebar: wrist strap helps you secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Storage: extra-large low boy cargo basket underneath seat.
Handle Bar Height: 39.5 in (100.3 cm)
Overall Width: 24.5 in (62.2 cm)
Interior Seat Width: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
Folded Length, wheels on: Swivel mode 38 in (96.5 cm) / Jogging mode 43 in (109.2 cm)
Folded Height, wheels on: Swivel mode 14 in (35.6 cm) / Jogging mode 14 in (35.6 cm)
Folded Length, wheels off: Swivel mode 35 in (88.9 cm) / Jogging mode 36 in (91.4 cm)
Folded Height, wheels off: Swivel mode 10 in (25.4 cm) / Jogging mode 10 in (25.4 cm)