Franklin & Ben Austen Recliner and Swivel Glider
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Shipping cost for furniture orders will be assessed based on # of pieces purchased and distance. We will do our best to get you the best rate possible and email it to you within 48 hours.
For out of stock items, we will email you with the estimated ship date. From there you can decide if you would like to wait or cancel your order. If you choose to proceed with your order it will be deemed a special order and cannot be canceled after we have secured the goods for you.
Pre-Orders and Speical Orders will be fufilled in the order they are recieved.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 10 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
No refunds will be issued on items that are refused or returned to sender. If your item requires signature most freight carriers will make 3 attempts. It is your responsibility to connect with them to receive your product. If it is not signed for and retuned to us you will be responsible for the additional costs and a store credit is pending an investigation.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 10 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to email@example.com. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order is a "special Order" or and Order that we did not have instock but we have aquired for you...this order cannot be canceled once we (StorkLand) has been invoiced. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- EASY RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Cuddle up, recline, and get cozy. Our hidden reclining mechanism maintains a clean design while offering traditional comfort. Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner features plush arm rests and a soft tufted back for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.
Dimensions: 37" x 28.75" x 42"
Weight: 104 lbs