Britax B-Safe Nanotex Ultra Infant Car Seat + Base
When you place an order with us, you will automatically receive and email notification verifying your purchase, and how it will be shipped to you. If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible.
For out of stock items, we will hold your order for 10 business days while we wait for the item(s) to arrive. If we are unable to ship your order within 10 days, we will let you know when you can expect your order.
Please contact us if you experience any shipping delay or if you do not receive your order confirmation or tracking information promptly.
If you do not wish to send your credit card information via our secure server, we would be happy to process your order over the phone. Just call us at 940-766-1234.
Currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express using our secure server to ensure your privacy and security.
If your order is shipped to an address in California, Texas or Oklahoma applicable sales taxes will be added to your order.
You have 30 days from the date of invoice to return your purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in original condition, with the original package. All documentation, parts and accessories must be included to ensure full credit. NO full refunds, store credit or exchange only.
We can not accept returns on items that appear to have been used, are soiled or appear to have been washed, or that have been damaged due to misuse or mishandling. Personalized items and personal care items such as breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and undergarments are a final sale and can not be returned.
Please send returns via UPS or insured Parcel Post to:
3004 Kemp Blvd
Wichta Falls, TX 76308
Please include the original packing slip, a copy of the sales receipt and return authorization form.
Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be refunded only in the event the product is defective or shipped in error.
In store credit and gift cards redeemed in store only.
Please contact us within 30 days of the date of invoice if your purchase is defective. All products are covered under the manufacturer's warranty. At the discretion of StorkLand, we will either replace missing or damaged parts or replace the entire product at our expense.
If your order arrives at your door damaged, broken or defective, we will either replace the broken parts if possible or ship out a new one at our discretion and at our expense. Please be sure to inspect your item(s) carefully for any concealed damage.
Contact StorkLand within 7 business days of the delivery date to report the damage. Please email pictures showing issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to have information such as model number, serial number, date of manufacture and any part numbers available. We will not be able to replace damaged merchandise if we are not notified within 7 business days of the delivery date. This applies to canceling and returning a damaged item as well.
Requests for replacement parts will be processed as quickly as possible. Please note that we are not able to express ship replacement pieces.
If you wish to cancel your order, please call us as soon as possible. If your order has already shipped, our normal return policy will apply.
The B-Safe Ultra infant car seat is designed for safety, comfort, and mobility. The Nanotex fabric provides stylish safety and is spill-, stain-, and odor-resistant. Easily and securely install the car seat with a base or without. Two layers of side impact protection plus the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system mean your baby is surrounded in safety. Britax single stroller compatible.
THE BEST PROTECTION
- 2 layers of side protection with deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection absorb energy and shield your child.
- SafeCell Impact Protection is a system of patented safety features including SafeCell® Impact-Absorbing Base and Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame.
- European Belt Guide provides an easy installation without a base - perfect for travel or city living.
- Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
SAFE AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION
- SafeCenter LATCH makes it simple to tighten and secure the infant car seat base in your vehicle.
- Easy-on / Easy-off LATCH Connectors lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button.
- Built-in lock-offs ensure a snug vehicle seat belt installation with minimal effort.
- Spring-Assisted Recline and Dual Level Indicators makes selecting the proper installation angle a breeze.
MAXIMUM FIT AND COMFORT
- Quick-adjust no-rethread harness makes it easy to change the harness height as your child grows.
- Flip-forward belly pad maximizes your baby’s comfort and provides easy access to harness buckle.
- Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without having to remove the harness.
- Removable comfort pillow cushions your child and provides extra support.
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable to carry with your hand or forearm.
- Extra-large canopy protects your little one from sun and rain.
- Contoured shell provides a comfortable, safe fit for your child.
- Easy-release harness button makes it simple to loosen harness straps.
Child Weight 4 - 35 lbs
Child Standing Height 32" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height 5.5 - 11"
Product Weight 20.5 lbs
Product Dimensions 17.75" W x 25" H x 26.5" D
Seat Back Compartment Height 20"
Seat Area Depth / Width 13" / 8.75"
Shoulder Width 10"
Harness Slot Heights 5.5" / 6.5" / 8" / 8.75" / 10" / 11"
Buckle Strap Depths 4" / 6"
What is Nanotechnology?
Nanotex changes the fiber on a molecular level, so it permanently resist spills and stains. The change in surface energy keeps moisture on the top of the fabric, instead of sinking in or staining.
Is it fire-retardant?
Yes, Nanotex fabric is fire-retardant.
Is it machine-washable?
It’s best to hand wash and air dry your Nanotex cover to ensure the quality of the product is maintained for the life of the seat.
What is recommended cleaning solution?
We recommend using ½ Tsp of a mild detergent like Dreft®, to 1 cup of water.
Are there more chemicals in the Nanotex fabric? Is it less safe on my baby’s skin?
Nanotex does not contain or emit harmful substances, and its silver ion technology protects against the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It is free of heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, odor and skin sensitizers, PFOS and PFOA. It does not cause skin irritation or pose a threat to air quality.
Is Nanotex just on the fabric of the seat, or is it also on the harness?
The Nanotex fabric can be found on the stroller and car seat covers, the infant car seat boot and canopy, the stroller canopy and storage basket.
I already have a Britax car seat, can I buy a Nanotex cover set to use on my car seat?
No, the Nanotex Collection is a limited-release fabric available exclusively for our Brixy retail partners.
Does the Nanotex fabric keep my child cool and dry?
The Nanotex fabric is moisture-resistant, making it easy to wipe away spills. The main benefit is to prevent stains from setting into the seat.